As we prepare to move into a new “program year,” it is our fervent hope that we will be able to resume many worship practices that we have previously known, as well as institute some new ones. In this regard, some volunteer help will be needed. If you would be interested in serving in one of these roles, please notify our church office by telephone or e-mail (412-531-7131 or firstname.lastname@example.org). The coordinator of that ministry will then be in touch with you. Even if you have served before, please confirm your continued interest now.
- Music Ministry – Do you play an instrument, or sing? We are always looking for new choir members and instrumentalists.
- Hospitality Ministry – Might you be willing to serve as an usher or a greeter?
- Lay Reader – We are planning to resume our former practice of employing lay readers in the reading of Scripture on Sunday morning. Even if you have served before, please confirm your interest now.
- Acolytes – Acolytes (4th grade or older) light and extinguish candles during the 10:45 service. Training is provided.
- Audio-Visual Team – Might you be willing to work with our volunteer sound technician, video projectionist, or livestream technician? If you have an interest in the use of technology in worship, then this area of service could be for you